DOT (Department of Transportation) & CDL Physicals:
• Check for DOT restrictions
• Driver Health History physical form completion.
• DOT Physical Exam performed by a qualified medical examiner.
• Completion of DOT physical forms and discussion of any health hazards found.
• Drug BAT Testing performed by Certified and trained urine collection specialist.
Be Prepared for Your DOT/CDL Exam!
• Photo ID
• Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
• Last MER Card
• Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
• Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
As a Reminder:
• To speed up your visit, please fill out the driver’s portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
• Insurance does not cover this exam – some employers may pay for this exam
We perform Corporate physical exams that can be customized to every individual needs, or fulfill company’s requirements, including but not limited to pre-employment, return to duty, annual, bi-annual with or without PPD.