Vaccines and immunizations are one of the safest ways to defend against many deadly diseases. At Excel Urgent Care, we provide many vaccines that you may need for seasonal illnesses, boosters or injuries. Some vaccines are also required for some employment situations as well. Our professional team is here to educate you and inform you on any questions and concerns you may have about your immunization. Any documentation or paperwork you may need is promptly supplied to you.
Vaccines And Immunizations at Our Urgent Care Centers:
Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (Flu Shot)
Fluzone High-Dose Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (High-dose flu shot)
Hepatitis B Adult
MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
Tuberculin PPD (Purified Protein Derivative)
TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (whooping cough)
Varicella (Chicken Pox)
Here is a list of the top 10 reasons to get vaccinated:
1. Vaccines and Immunizations protect against diseases that have not gone away.
2. Vaccinations can help keep you healthy.
3. Vaccinations are an important part of your overall health, including exercise and a healthy diet.
4. Sometimes immunizations can mean the difference between life and death.
5. Immunizations and Vaccines are safe.
6. Vaccinations will not give you the disease, they are made to protect you against the disease.
7. Children, adults and seniors can get very sick too. Even if they are healthy.
8. Vaccines can help save you a costly health venture if you become ill.
9. When you get sick, your family and friends are at risk as well.
10. Remember, your family, friends and coworkers need you.